We are temporarily out of stock of this item but don't worry, more are on the way! Pre-orders are now being accepted. Expected arrival in December.
COCKPIT AND SHIFT MOUNT ONLY. YOU MUST CONFIGURE YOUR COCKPIT WITH THE FOLLOWING ADD-ONS USING THE LINKS BELOW:
Trak Racer TR80 Overview
Trak Racer’s TR80 has infinite adjustment and the most expandable and rigid components in the business. The strength of the TR80 will ensure no flex is experienced and no loss of force feedback, even with the strongest servos on the market. If you need a bit more strength checkout the Premium TR160 Sim Rig.
Since 2009 Trak Racer has been pioneering the Sim Racing industry with great value and well designed products. In recent years, Extruded aluminium has come into the sim racing space for benefits such as it’s strength, expandability and minimal setup costs for the manufacturer when compared to other simulators on the market like the Trak Racer RS6 and TR8.
Disadvantages of this type of simulator is additional setup time and more industrial aesthetics.
Extruded aluminium is a fixed cross-sectional length of aluminium, which has portions “removed” along the length, known as extrusions. This allows for the connection of multiple separate lengths of extruded aluminium which can be used to build simple to very complex structures using a nut that slides into the extrusion and securing with a screw. 80/20 is a registered brand of extruded aluminium (among many others) which is often interchanged with the generic term “extruded aluminium”. Because of the versatility and expandability, extruded aluminium is often used for creating racing simulators. The most common type of extrusion used for sim rigs is “t-slot extruded aluminium”. It features a t-shaped extrusion (most commonly on all sides).
Trak Racer TR80 Overview
The TR80 has been designed with experience gained since Trak Racer started in 2008. The base structure is a 80 × 40mm high-end aluminium T-Slot extruded profile, anodized in black. Your choice of wheel mount will be supported by 80 × 40mm high-end aluminium T-Slot extruded profile, also anodized in black. Special anodized black 90-degree brackets connect the frame and laser cut carbon steel plates allow you to attach your peripherals. The TR80, when equipped with your choice of wheel mounts, is Direct Drive & Belt Drive Wheel Ready and has several add-on options including an Optional Integrated Monitor Stand (for 1-4 Monitors) and Button Box Mount. Designed and Engineered in Australia.
- BONUS Seat Mounting Brackets
- BONUS Seat Sliding Rails and Adjustment Bar
- BONUS Rubber Feet to protect floors and level your rig
- BONUS Adjustable Gear Shift Mount
- 80mm x 40mm Black Anodized Aluminium Chassis
- 80mm x 40mm Black Anodized Aluminium Wheel Supports
- 80mm x 40mm Black Anodized Aluminium Shifter Support
- Fully Adjustable Pedal Mount (pre-drilled for pedals)
- All Mounting Screws, Brackets and Fixtures included
- Assembly Tool Kit Included
- Constructed from high quality extruded aluminium in different profiles sizes including 6-Slot 80 x 40mm
- 580mm wide and 1,200mm long for firm stance when racing
- Low ground clearance with hard wood rubber floor protectors
- Finished in black anodized high quality aluminium
Adjustable Pedal Mount Features
- Unique Bracket Design allows you to position the pedal low or in a high position
- Hassle Free Angle Adjustment with the Tool-free screw
- Fully adjustable bracket for both angle, height and slide
- Thick, no-flex Carbon Steel Construction
- Pre-drilled mounting points for all major brand pedals
Reinforced Left or Right-Side Mounting Gear Shift Mount Features
- The Distance Slider mount allows you to fine-tune the mount to the most ergonomic position for you
- Angle Adjustment enables you to face the shifter mount inwards, flat or outwards for more customised adjustability
- Pre-drilled mounting points for all major brand shifters including Heusinkveld, DSD, Thrustmaster, Fanatec and more
Fibreglass Race Seat Optional
Select from the range of high quality Trak Racer seats
- Premium race-ready high-grade seat with hard back
- Adjustable driving position seat
- Ergonomically designed for extended periods of use
- High density foam construction
- Weight Restrictions: Up to 160kg (352 lbs)
- Suggested Waist Size: Under 40”
- Contact Trak Racer for other available seat sizes
- Includes all aluminium profiles and mounting gear
- Main Chassis is a 6-Slot 80 x 40mm profile
- Steering wheel uprights are 6-Slot 80 x 40mm profiles
- Steering wheel height adjustment up to 740mm
- Gross weight including all brackets and fixtures: 42KG Excluding Seat