ALL SIZES AND COLORS AVAILABLE WITHIN SHORT DELAYS. Please contact us for availability before purchasing.
Alpinestars SP Shoes
The SP Shoe is FIA and SFI homologated with an evolved design which includes: Alpinestars’ newly developed asymmetric lacing system for supportive closure and customized fit plus laser perforations for breathability which are incorporated into an anatomically profiled shoe that also features Alpinestars exclusive ultra-thin Formula 1 specification sole with special line textured grip and improved pedal feel.
- Complies with FIA (FIA: 8856-2000)
- Main upper constructed from premium suede for optimum levels of durability, comfort and fit
- Full tongue upper, lateral and medial constructed from perforated leather for enhanced ventilation and optimized breathability
- Asymmetric toe design and traditional lacing plus hidden loops closure system provide precise, secure and personalized fit
- Para-aramidic fiber tubular lining construction for excellent heat-resistance, weight-saving and strength
- Collar padding constructed from Nitrile rubber for comfort and weight-saving
- The sleek shoe profile has been developed in Formula 1 to offer optimized levels of performance both in and out of the car
- Lightweight micro-porous padding around the heel and insole enhances comfort
- FIA /Alpinestars homologation label on the tongue made from fireproof PU film transfer
- Alpinestars foot counter features multi-compound construction and ergonomic polypropylene heel counter, which provides support, protection and stability plus integrated PU fireproof heel for comfort
- Alpinestars exclusive ultra-thin Formula 1 specification sole uses Alpinestars exclusive lightweight rubber compound with special line textured grip and improved pedal feel in race